High temperatures occur in customer applications placing particularly high demands on the structure of our roller bearings and track rollers. Therefor special design features must be taken into account. For example the selection of suitable high temperature materials chosen for seals and cages. The selection of the application's suitable lubricant greatly depends on the temperature range and the product's requirements. Fundamentally our roller bearings and track rollers, designed for high temperature applications, are divided into products which are lubricated with high temperature greases or solid lubricants.
High temperature roller bearings/ track rollers -- lubricated with grease
- suitable for high temperature applications up to 250°C
- suitable for low rotational speeds
- optional design with compatibility for automotive painting facilities
- life-long lubrication design is possible
- optional lubricant for contact with food (NSF H1)
- custom configuration with re-lubrication features
- basic configuration with frictionless steel seals
- custom-made configuration fitted with contact seals up to 200°C
High temperature roller bearings/ track rollers -- solid lubricant
Please feel free to contact our service team at any time for further informations or inquiries about our roller bearings and track rollers for high temperature applications. You can use therefor our contact form.